Replacement Note 7 arriving on 9/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Wow, really? Yes, that would have come in handy for sure! :( And for lots of other users, too!

My phone (which worked PERFECTLY), said when I put in the IMEI 'return phone for refund or exchange'
Given that it is a global refund of all phones sold, I would be flabbergasted if someone who has a phone now and put in their number got a 'your phone is ok'

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: Waiting to get New replacement N7??

I hate the edge am using right now. And my color, blue coral...not waiting. Will get immediately

larry1014

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Picking up New Notes on Satuarday finally!

Got an Email last night at 7:30PM to pick up my note 7's. I just saw it or I would have ran down there. Going this morning at 10AM when Best Buy opens. Only 1 email, hope both are ready.

Shadowyugi

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
I Got My Replacement Note 7

Hello all,

I got my replacement on Wednesday afternoon after visiting Carphone warehouse on the previous Monday.

The phone so far has worked beautifully has expected but I am still very cautious in my use because of obvious possibility of this being a defect as my previous one.

That aside, however, the phone truly is excellent and once the recall is over and everyone has their replacement, the phone itself should make people forget about this period, tbh.

Anyone else received their replacement note 7?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: Picking up New Notes on Satuarday finally!

Got an Email last night at 7:30PM to pick up my note 7's. I just saw it or I would have ran down there. Going this morning at 10AM when Best Buy opens. Only 1 email, hope both are ready.
Hey congrats to you!! What state are you in? Just curious. I'll check tmobile site and stores again this a.m. and will see if I'm as lucky

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: Picking up New Notes on Satuarday finally!

I'll be checking with my.locam stores because I don't really trust that the Tmobile sites and text alerts are on real-time.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: I Got My Replacement Note 7

I'd like to hear the state people are in, the carrier, and where they got the replacement (carrier, best buy, etc)

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site

i have chatted with verizon twice and it really sounds like they are focused on the "21st" part of the announcement and not so much the "no later than" part.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

i have chatted with verizon twice and it really sounds like they are focused on the "21st" part of the announcement and not so much the "no later than" part.
I think it's just like when the Note 7 first came out. Stores don't want to speculate before the officially announced release (re-release) date

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Re: A New day with my replacement Note 7

I didn't realize the site checker was only limited to the US. I thought it would be available for all note7s.

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site

The absence of the sticker is a major issue - airlines won't let you use that phone no matter what if they can't clearly identify as a replacement

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site

The absence of the sticker is a major issue - airlines won't let you use that phone no matter what if they can't clearly identify as a replacement

Those indicators are only on the boxes, so unless people start carrying their note7 around in the original packaging, they're not going to matter to anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress