BestBuy: Galaxy Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
My Note is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. My wife wanted one as well so pre-ordered a Orchid Grey Verizon model. Still think it's worth the wait for the $150 discount.

Sep 11, 2017
Visit site
Yes and like you had originally ordered the Gray and kinda fiquired that was the hold up , it will be cased anyway so color really doesn't matter.
BBB will get you the desired results you just half to go thru the process.

Hopefully you be surprised and the N8 will ship.
My Billing corrected itself after no one could provide a answer.
I'm not sure yet we're it shipped from I'm in So Ca.

I just question whether or not they have enough to fill the "pre-orders" and are just buying time. As of 4:00 AM EST Tuesday, it still hasn't shipped. I was supposed to get mine by the 15th. But why keep taking pre-orders when you refuse to ship the orders you already have??? I can't even cancel my order. It's stuck "processing." And Best Buy said they couldn't put in another shipping request until after the 15th. I'm not sure why they would hold it when the iPhone is coming out??? Both sad... and foolish. But I hope you enjoy your phone when it comes!

TechWhore

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
It took me a bit to get setup it when I was done I logged into Samsung shop and ordered my free gift(camera). I added by best buy email that showed the date I ordered etc and it got approved with a ship date in about 3 minutes. Compared to the debacle that was the s8/s8+ promo, I was pleasantly surprised.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
So my order shipped going from Oklahoma City to SanDiego expected delievery Friday the 15th talk about snail mail I have ordered many things from BB and never that Slow!
I have a 10% in store coupon friday i can just return it and buy at the store for less
So BB does a good job of price matching so i take the phone to the store with my coupon and ask for the 10% match wonder if thell do it ?

Last edited:

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I just question whether or not they have enough to fill the "pre-orders" and are just buying time. As of 4:00 AM EST Tuesday, it still hasn't shipped. I was supposed to get mine by the 15th. But why keep taking pre-orders when you refuse to ship the orders you already have??? I can't even cancel my order. It's stuck "processing." And Best Buy said they couldn't put in another shipping request until after the 15th. I'm not sure why they would hold it when the iPhone is coming out??? Both sad... and foolish. But I hope you enjoy your phone when it comes!
They dont have enought to fill preorders demand was higher than expected, there filling them as stock comes in! My guess anyway

captain_zer0

Sep 7, 2017
Visit site
So my order shipped going from Oklahoma City to SanDiego expected delievery Friday the 15th talk about snail mail I have ordered many things from BB and never that Slow!
I have a 10% in store coupon friday i can just return it and buy at the store for less
So BB does a good job of price matching so i take the phone to the store with my coupon and ask for the 10% match wonder if thell do it ?

I don't think those 10% coupons works on cell phones. Read the fine prints.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Ok ^^^will check again
Says no contact phones Im purchasing none carrier unlocked might half to test this one out , but im pretty happy price wise I paid $879 before tax
With coupon would be $836 humm sounds better

Last edited:

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
today is supposedly the day. my N8 left Portland at 5:30 am, so not terribly hopeful. seems they drove it across country but are flying it now? the only way it's going to get here on time.

geekstergrl

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Mine is on a truck out for delivery today, wahooo! I was hoping for an early delivery, but it looks like it may come during my usual PM UPS delivery time. So excited for this phone!

tjubb

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Any Best Buy purchasers seeing a UPS delivery from Sparks, NV arriving on Friday? Logged into my UPS MyChoice account and see a shipment arriving Friday but there are no identifying marks on the shipment as to what it is other than the weight being 0.33 pounds. Oddly, my BB order still shows "In Progress/Awaiting Authorization" I don't have any other shipments from anyone else pending so this must be the phone. Just curious if others who purchased from BB had their shipment originate from Sparks, NV?