Note 8 trade in offer status for Samsung.com orders

Ambivalencetech

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Your trade-ins can be tracked from your order page on Samsung.com. You may want to do this during the week because I shipped on sat, Sept 9th but shows as shipped on mon, Sept 11th even though I got a receipt.

duke3913

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Promotion Trade in Device

So I was a previous Note 7 owner and elected to do the trade in directly through samsung. I have a pixel xl to trade in. Well I received my note 8 and the initial box I received two days ago has no return label, no return box, or any instructions? I read the small print on samsungs website and they claim that all of this will be shipped to you and you have 15 days to return your trade in device. Any insight?

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Promotion Trade in Device

So I was a previous Note 7 owner and elected to do the trade in directly through samsung. I have a pixel xl to trade in. Well I received my note 8 and the initial box I received two days ago has no return label, no return box, or any instructions? I read the small print on samsungs website and they claim that all of this will be shipped to you and you have 15 days to return your trade in device. Any insight?

Go into your Samsung.com account, under the order for the Note 8 at the bottom where it shows your trade in device, there should be a label to print the return label :)

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

Can someone answer this for me, I have the email from Samsung for the trade in bonus as a previous Note 7 user but I don't have a qualifying device to trade in.

Can I go into Walmart get a new iP5 for 99 bucks and essentially trade that in for the full trade in price of 425. Site says the ip5 and up would be accepted.

Broken Vet

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site

Can someone answer this for me, I have the email from Samsung for the trade in bonus as a previous Note 7 user but I don't have a qualifying device to trade in.

Can I go into Walmart get a new iP5 for 99 bucks and essentially trade that in for the full trade in price of 425. Site says the ip5 and up would be accepted.

That's what I did, and I'm pretty sure a heck of a lot of people have done it. There are some threads where others have mentioned it.

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
There really are no instructions. I just printed the label and sent it back, using the same box and padding that my Note 8 came in. I sent an iPhone 5.

I was told they were sending me a pre paid box for my return:

verizon

Thanks for trading in your device.

View online
Shop Support My Verizon
Please follow these instructions.

Account ending in #

When you receive your postage-paid trade-in box, please return your old device within 15 days of receiving your new device. Once we receive it, we'll appraise it and email you.

Device requirements:

Must be inactive
Remove personal information and data
Turn off device locks like Find my iPhone, Anti-Theft/Activation Lock. To learn more, visit vzw.com/support/how-to-find-phone/
Remove SIM card(s)
If non-removable battery is damaged, the device is not eligible for trade-in
If battery is removable and damaged, remove the battery and only ship device

Check my trade-in status

Device trade-in details

Submission date:
09/13/2017

Total trade-in value:

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I was told they were sending me a pre paid box for my return:

verizon

Thanks for trading in your device.

View online
Shop Support My Verizon
Please follow these instructions.

Account ending in #

When you receive your postage-paid trade-in box, please return your old device within 15 days of receiving your new device. Once we receive it, we'll appraise it and email you.

Device requirements:

Must be inactive
Remove personal information and data
Turn off device locks like Find my iPhone, Anti-Theft/Activation Lock. To learn more, visit vzw.com/support/how-to-find-phone/
Remove SIM card(s)
If non-removable battery is damaged, the device is not eligible for trade-in
If battery is removable and damaged, remove the battery and only ship device

Check my trade-in status

Device trade-in details

Submission date:
09/13/2017

Total trade-in value:

That's for the trade-in offer for Verizon. This thread is for the trade-in offer by Samsung directly.

ol_jackburton

Trusted Member
Feb 12, 2017
Visit site

yes you can, i just bought a used (in great cond) GS5 and turned that in

LL HUGH J

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Looks like they signed it and they officially have it. Now the waiting game to see what happens. Mind you, I haven't even been charged yet *fingers crossed*

note7.jpg

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 5 was delivered to Samsung yesterday, haven't heard anything back from them. I'm assuming they will take a few days to process the trade in.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana