Surround Shot

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what you're seeing. I don't have that. in with the rest of the modes I have Beauty Face. not that it will help. :p

Ha! I took my first set of selfies (+ sons) on my Note 8 while my sons were in town for a visit last week. Somehow the beauty setting 'slim face' was cranked to the highest setting. My face is long and slim to begin with. Holy moly my face looked longer than my horse's face! :(:p

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Ha! I took my first set of selfies (+ sons) on my Note 8 while my sons were in town for a visit last week. Somehow the beauty setting 'slim face' was cranked to the highest setting. My face is long and slim to begin with. Holy moly my face looked longer than my horse's face! :(:p

my son has a picture taken of him like that. already long and slim. came from gf's cam

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Can we get back the Animated Photo camera mode back too? I know we have the Animated Gif, but it's not the same. Anyone?

Gareee

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Can we get back the Animated Photo camera mode back too? I know we have the Animated Gif, but it's not the same. Anyone?

I think the reason that switched to Gif format instead of animated photo was because no one was really using it, and sharing them wasnt really useful for social media.

I know I had it one my note 4, and in three and a half years, they only time I used it was once to see what it did. My wife never used it at all on her note 4.