How does everyone like their Note?

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Was apprehensive of its size going from note 5 to note 8. But once I got it in my hand, I am in love with it.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I've barely put it down. I usually charge to 100 before playing but I couldn't wait. it's been too long. It's marvelously fantastical! Ohhhh how I've missed having a Note! It's like coming home after a prolonged stay at a bad hotel with uncomfortable beds.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
as of about 1:30 pm, this N8 is everything I had hoped for with the exception of the missing action and and snotes, or the new dumbed down versions, if you will.

found three answers today that solved many of my issues with the interface and capabilities and all is right my world. so so happy with my device now. I'll find more later, I'm sure, but I'm loving it as of now. color me satisfied.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine for about a week and a half now and I'm still in love. Feels so great in my hand, sometimes I hold her and just stare lovingly into her beautiful dark screen

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
The Note 8 is a very nice phone, smooth running. Compared to my Note 5... my large hands are finding the slimness of the Note 8 to be a slight challenge, along with the font size which is a little smaller and the keyboard, smaller too. I'm sure I'll get used to it...However, these are changes ergonomically and it will take time to adjust. Again, VERY nice phone!

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
It is amazing to be back on a Note. I did not think I'd switch from the S8+ but once I held the Note 8 I got it. I LOVE having a s-pen again! Lol

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Just got it this afternoon and love it! Haven't played around with it much yet since I had to set it up and was out for a bit. After I nap I'll watch the youtube tricks videos and play around!

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
The Note 8 is a very nice phone, smooth running. Compared to my Note 5... my large hands are finding the slimness of the Note 8 to be a slight challenge, along with the font size which is a little smaller and the keyboard, smaller too. I'm sure I'll get used to it...However, these are changes ergonomically and it will take time to adjust. Again, VERY nice phone!
You can change the font and keyboard size. I have small dainty hands so I like to make my keyboard smaller. Ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress