How is everyone's Whitedome holding up?

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I installed mine on Saturday. Noticing a little lifting on the bottom right nothing. Its very slight and not bothersome. I can also see a small glue line on the edge.

Not sure if I am going to redo it. I may but the installation was such a apain

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine is already off. I don't see a real big difference in the screen from the Note 8 and 9....but I can tell you I didn't get nearly as much adhesive out of the tube like what's shown in the installation video.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I installed mine only yesterday and looking fine (better be since it's been only a day ).

I'll keep an eye on it for the next few days to see if anything changes. I got a great install and no bubbles or anything like that. So hoping it stays like that without any lifting. Let's see how it goes.

ladiinay

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I may go ahead and purchase the replacement kit. Just because if ever I need it because this screen protector was so easy to apply and it is holding up great. It is compatible with every case I have and right now I am using my Lavender colored Legion by Caseology. Love this screen protector.

Camoxjeep

Aug 28, 2018
Visit site
Installed it and next day my phone fell 1 1/2 feet and broke. Luckily they offer warranty and they are sending another for free since it was only a day. Disappointing bug we'll see how the second one goes once I get it

TechWhore

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I installed mine yesterday and it went great. Watched a video a few times but went pretty smooth. Fits perfectly in my tech 21 case

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Really liked it but I took mine off last night. Between the crazy amount of fingerprints and the glue on the sides my OCD couldn't handle it anymore. Not even sure why I tried it as I usually go without a screen protector. This screen is so beautiful to be covered up. I'm a much happier camper now.

djinn415

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Installed on Sunday. No major issues. Biggest thing for someone with OCD is that slight glue line that you may need to deal with!

THIS! Maybe its my fault, but right after the liquid glue was fully applied, I immediately took the phone out and the screen started slide by the angle in which it was in. I then slid it back in center then applied the UV light. Now when I run my finger along the edges, I get a lot of glue residue. I am wondering if anyone who has placed it on perfectly without issue, is still getting some glue residue along the edges.

ladiinay

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
THIS! Maybe its my fault, but right after the liquid glue was fully applied, I immediately took the phone out and the screen started slide by the angle in which it was in. I then slid it back in center then applied the UV light. Now when I run my finger along the edges, I get a lot of glue residue. I am wondering if anyone who has placed it on perfectly without issue, is still getting some glue residue along the edges.
Did you follow the directions or watch YouTube videos?

djinn415

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Did you follow the directions or watch YouTube videos?

Youtube. Ultimately, I shouldn't have moved the phone either way until the UV light was applied. But I am still wondering if those who applied it perfectly still have some glue residue along the edges as it could still leak out to the edge, but not as bad as mine.

Nilesh Topiwala

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
After using for 4 days I am beginning to see some fine bubbles on the 4 corners. Just noticed it today. It was a perfect application when I fit it. Just to say these bubbles have appeared. I have such an OCD that I am trying my best to not take it off and use another one as I had order fur a 2 Pack!

Nilesh Topiwala

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I have done it perfectly but do get the glue residue at the edges. Used to have it on the Note 8 as well.... Drives me mad but just keep on cleaning with a lens cleaner solution!

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm guessing this "adhesive" is basically a uv gel polish. (I'm a nailtech) - I use this kind of UV light for my clients (on a bigger scale), so if you will cleanup the adhesive before you cure it, it should wipe right off. Then cure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty