I might be back soon with a Midnight Black 512GB Note 9 - Call me crazy !

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Crazy. We’re only 3-4 months away from the S10 release with next level specs... 5G, triple camera setup, dual front camera setup, in glass FPS, 12-14-16gb ram (I forgot) and Bluetooth pen to replace the Note 9... unless your going to trade again once it’s released.

Very valid point here but the Note 10 is a long way out.

Can't decide. :-\

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
S10+ March.

I really like mine, got a good deal and still have my Note. Unlocked running Pie. I got burned with Oreo beta and didn't want to lose use of only phone, even if just doing a couple factory reset

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I did the same thing.. I missed being able to do what I wanted to do with my device... and more and more of my friends are finally leaving iPhone for android... mostly cause of prices.. so it's not like I will miss imessages. I'm kinda excited to see what one ui does.

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I did the same thing.. I missed being able to do what I wanted to do with my device... and more and more of my friends are finally leaving iPhone for android... mostly cause of prices.. so it's not like I will miss imessages. I'm kinda excited to see what one ui does.
Shoot all of my friends and family still use it but I had to apologize for the green bubbles in advance. Lol

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Ordered the 512GB Ocean Blue Note 9 on launch day. Had it for about 30 days and under peer pressure sold it and got thew iphone XS Max 512GB.

Now, I'm sick of this boring old iPhone SX Max.

Thinking about ordering up a new Note 9 in Midnight Black 512GB model from Verizon.

it will cost me about $600. just to return the Max to Verizon and have them send me the note 9 on the payment plan.

Crazy, Yes but I miss the note 9.

I’m getting pretty sick of the iPhone XS Max too. Overpriced and to be honest I’m feeling a little bit trapped in the Apple ecosystem. I want to be more open with my tech instead of only buying from one company. I can sell my max and get the note 9 and not pay anything. I can sell my Apple Watch and get the gear S2/S3 and pay nothing.

I already have a couple of echo devices and I can sell my HomePods and replace them with more echos.

I have a fire stick and chromecast and fire HD tablet. I’m going to keep my iPad Pro and after Christmas I can get the tab S4.

I’m happy to keep using my MacBook until it needs replacing and then getting a high end chromebook because I don’t like windows.

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I hate the Apple eco-system and how you have to use iTunes to sync your music/photos which I could never for the life of me get it to work 100% and updating it with new music/photos is on a different level of complexity. That is the number one reason I don't use Apple products. I want to simply connect my phone to my computer and copy/paste what I want into folders that I choose.

My wife has also been an Apple user for like 7 years and she could never part with it but after she has been bitten by Apple 3 times now when they slow down her phone and make it laggy with new OS updates once they release a new phone, even happened on her last iPhone X, she didn't have it for even 6 months and the darn thing started to become really laggy for her use at work.

with that aside, what is the reason behind you not liking or keeping your iPhone XS Max I thought it had a great camera and battery life?

The camera is great. The battery life is just ok. Not bad and not exceptional. It gets me trough the day with moderate usage but with heavy usage I need to charge it before the end of the day.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I’m getting pretty sick of the iPhone XS Max too. Overpriced and to be honest I’m feeling a little bit trapped in the Apple ecosystem. I want to be more open with my tech instead of only buying from one company. I can sell my max and get the note 9 and not pay anything. I can sell my Apple Watch and get the gear S2/S3 and pay nothing.

I already have a couple of echo devices and I can sell my HomePods and replace them with more echos.

I have a fire stick and chromecast and fire HD tablet. I’m going to keep my iPad Pro and after Christmas I can get the tab S4.

I’m happy to keep using my MacBook until it needs replacing and then getting a high end chromebook because I don’t like windows.
Do you feel the same way about the Apple watch? Just curious. I've not used one before _ I really like the Gear S3 and the new Galaxy watch. I've felt the same way when I've tried the Iphones in the past. Always came back to Samsung.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

So, are you going to dump the iPhone XS Max for the Note 9?

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Do you feel the same way about the Apple watch? Just curious. I've not used one before _ I really like the Gear S3 and the new Galaxy watch. I've felt the same way when I've tried the Iphones in the past. Always came back to Samsung.

No I like the Apple Watch. It’s just the iPhone that I’m bored of.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
What deal did you get? The free 512GB card, free 50" TV or something else?
Wow didn't see a free TV deal! I finally found a sale that didn't require me to add a line on Sprint. Got $200 off the 128gb version. So I went with the Now classic blue and yellow pen note 9! My payment is actually $11 cheaper then my current note 8 payment lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress