3rd skyrocket quits charging !

poolman#AC

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I just got this new skyrocket 5 days ago and it has quit charging like the other two,I use factory ac charger which is my 3rd charger(so it must not be the charger) Ive used 2 different car chargers during the day when I driving around so I just cant figure it out.No root just a few apps since I'm trying to figure this out ,did factory reset on all three nothing works .I'm so over this phone anybody have this issue:( cant just be me..

bannfacebookk

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I just got this new skyrocket 5 days ago and it has quit charging like the other two,I use factory ac charger which is my 3rd charger(so it must not be the charger) Ive used 2 different car chargers during the day when I driving around so I just cant figure it out.No root just a few apps since I'm trying to figure this out ,did factory reset on all three nothing works .I'm so over this phone anybody have this issue:( cant just be me..

When you say the Factory charger, you mean the plug AND the USB cable? I've heard lots of people having issues when they tried using the cable from other phones or even cameras!
Any chance that it could even be a problem with the electrical outlet that you are using?? I know it's a bit far fetched, but hey gotta think of all the bizarre possibilities.
It really doesn't make any sense that it could happen with THREE different phones... that's why I'm pretty sure it must be something else.

Sent From my Two Tin Cans & String Device on The Wookie Network

Software Guy

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site

Stop using car chargers! Narrow down the problem. If the problem goes away after stopping car chargers...problem solved. If not, get a UPS for charging.

BTW, what year car ect?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress