Former iPhone 12 Pro Max users on Verizon how is the s22 ultra signal

Rodzp

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I currently have an iPhone 12 Pro Max and my wife and son have a 12 Pro. All of us have lots of issues with completely loosing signal in areas I do not think we should. We have had issues since we got them and it seems to be getting worse. It is the point I am about get rid of my phone and jump back to an Android phone since I always got better signal with them.

What has been your experience with the s22 ultra on the Verizon network. Signal loss? Dropped calls?

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Where are you located? Are there any other carriers that have better coverage than Verizon?

I've never had an iPhone, but I've used 3 different phones on Verizon in Cleveland, Ohio without any issues. First was LG V20, second was Samsung S10+, and now I have Samsung S22 Ultra. I have family and friends here who have iPhones on Verizon with no coverage problems here.

Rodzp

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Where are you located? Are there any other carriers that have better coverage than Verizon?

I've never had an iPhone, but I've used 3 different phones on Verizon in Cleveland, Ohio without any issues. First was LG V20, second was Samsung S10+, and now I have Samsung S22 Ultra. I have family and friends here who have iPhones on Verizon with no coverage problems here.

We are in North Carolina but travel a bit up and down the east coast. Verizon has always had the better coverage around here. Some of the drops are in cities.

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
We are in North Carolina but travel a bit up and down the east coast. Verizon has always had the better coverage around here. Some of the drops are in cities.
I have no issues with my ultra on Verizon. Came from a 13 pro max which was solid also but the reason I upgraded to the 13 pro max was my 12 pro max was horrible for that very reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa