I currently have an iPhone 12 Pro Max and my wife and son have a 12 Pro. All of us have lots of issues with completely loosing signal in areas I do not think we should. We have had issues since we got them and it seems to be getting worse. It is the point I am about get rid of my phone and jump back to an Android phone since I always got better signal with them.

What has been your experience with the s22 ultra on the Verizon network. Signal loss? Dropped calls?
    05-26-2022 05:52 PM
    Where are you located? Are there any other carriers that have better coverage than Verizon?

I've never had an iPhone, but I've used 3 different phones on Verizon in Cleveland, Ohio without any issues. First was LG V20, second was Samsung S10+, and now I have Samsung S22 Ultra. I have family and friends here who have iPhones on Verizon with no coverage problems here.
    05-26-2022 06:56 PM
    Where are you located? Are there any other carriers that have better coverage than Verizon?

I've never had an iPhone, but I've used 3 different phones on Verizon in Cleveland, Ohio without any issues. First was LG V20, second was Samsung S10+, and now I have Samsung S22 Ultra. I have family and friends here who have iPhones on Verizon with no coverage problems here.

We are in North Carolina but travel a bit up and down the east coast. Verizon has always had the better coverage around here. Some of the drops are in cities.
    05-26-2022 07:03 PM
    We are in North Carolina but travel a bit up and down the east coast. Verizon has always had the better coverage around here. Some of the drops are in cities.
    I have no issues with my ultra on Verizon. Came from a 13 pro max which was solid also but the reason I upgraded to the 13 pro max was my 12 pro max was horrible for that very reason.
    05-27-2022 05:44 PM