Weird Front Glass Damage

pumpplow

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello!

I bought my S3 Mini back in June and after two weeks I've noticed a crack on the front glass. It is in a rather unusual place - right below the left side of the home button and it goes to from that edge to the bezel. The problem is - the phone was in a case from the second day, it did not drop - simply no accident involving it took place. And yet I take it out of the pocket and there it is - a crack. It is right under the surface of the glass. Warranty is out of question - I've put it up for it and nothing, though I'll write to the Samsung HQ here in Poland, as I was advised to do so by the customer assistant. For now I want to find a temporary solution for this issue and I was thinking about one of these screen protectors from Samsung, which have a rim going around them, so that they fully cover the front. I also saw some screen protectors, which are claimed to "regenerate" the screen (it has minor scratches from every-day use as well). Do any of you have experience with any of these? Or maybe you can suggest something else? Thanks in advance! It sucks to have a damaged phone after two weeks of using it...

P.S. I do not want to change the whole front section of the phone - It was suggested by the repair shop, though it seems at least overpiced. And yes - I do know that these parts have to cost, as they include the AMOLED ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress