Random - switched from s4 to 5s and regretted it

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I switched to an iPhone 5s and i completly regret it, i miss my galaxy s4 😭

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks :-\
I'm sure you can find someone on Swappa who wants to trade for an iPhone 5S.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Im going to have wait until i have enough money to buy myself a S4 and give this iPhone to my mom lol 😩😂

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Yeah you are right and by the time it does i will have enough money saved to get one 😁

Win win. Otherwise you could sell the 5S and probably have more than enough to buy another S4 :)

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Win win. Otherwise you could sell the 5S and probably have more than enough to buy another S4 :)

I was planning on doing that but My mom needs a new phone she has a galaxy s3 but she wants a smaller screen so im planning on giving her this one 😁👌

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I was planning on doing that but My mom needs a new phone she has a galaxy s3 but she wants a smaller screen so im planning on giving her this one 😁👌

That works too. :D

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I switched to an iPhone 5s and i completly regret it, i miss my galaxy s4 😭

Join the crowd. I started a new job and they gave me an iPhone 4S (its ok) so I didn't want to carry a second BIG phone GN3 so I sold it and like you got the 64GB 5S and I honestly regret it all the way. I will be selling it and getting another phone. Question is GS4 now or wait for the GS5 but honestly the GS5 just isn't overwhelming me.

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Join the crowd. I started a new job and they gave me an iPhone 4S (its ok) so I didn't want to carry a second BIG phone GN3 so I sold it and like you got the 64GB 5S and I honestly regret it all the way. I will be selling it and getting another phone. Question is GS4 now or wait for the GS5 but honestly the GS5 just isn't overwhelming me.

To be honest i would get the S4 again j never had problems with it. I loved it lol i only dont the plastic back.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The S5 sadly didn't wow me at all... The s4 is still just as good in my opinion.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The S5 sadly didn't wow me at all... The s4 is still just as good in my opinion.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Wasn't really wowed either. They made improvements, don't get me wrong, and hopefully TW has reduced the RAM resources it needs, but I was mainly hoping for a trimmed down OS, or the bar raised for minimum internal storage.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app