2014 Harley Davidson Infotainment center

ra5451

May 17, 2014
Visit site
OK..This is a long shot, but here goes...I just bought a Harley with the new infotainment center. Setup bluetooth went ok...When I update the contacts on the infotainment center from the phone not all contacts are copied. I have tried to change a contact to look like one that does sync, but no go. Also... How do I know where the contact is actually stored on my phone? :'(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
OK..This is a long shot, but here goes...I just bought a Harley with the new infotainment center. Setup bluetooth went ok...When I update the contacts on the infotainment center from the phone not all contacts are copied. I have tried to change a contact to look like one that does sync, but no go. Also... How do I know where the contact is actually stored on my phone? :'(

Welcome to the forums.
A common fix for similar situations is to unpair then repair the phone to the car (in you case, the Harley). Perhaps that will help.

Schoondog

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
How many contacts do you have? The H-D infotainment system may be limited on how many contacts they can import. I will look into it for you. I do have some tutorial videos on YouTube for that system already this may be the next video.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress