Power saving mode issue

Tyler_13

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello, when I put my s5 into ultra power saving mode it will start to restart itself lots and doesn't like to disable when I try to

sent from my galaxy s5 using tapatalk.

CKR83

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I tried powersaving mode for a short time after I got the phone. Seemed to slow things down too much (I didn't know about unchecking the processer speed setting when I tried it), but I never had the reset problem. Are you sure the phone's not overheating?

Also, I found as I tweaked the phone that I don't really need power saving mode. I might if I was going on a trip or something, but for daily use, I get more than enough battery out of the device to not have to use powersaving.

Tyler_13

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
In standard power saver phone works good but in ultra power saving mode it will keep restarting itself for no reason. I don't use it a lot but here and there when battery is low and can't get to a charger but it's useless cause the restarting kills it quicker

CKR83

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
In standard power saver phone works good but in ultra power saving mode it will keep restarting itself for no reason. I don't use it a lot but here and there when battery is low and can't get to a charger but it's useless cause the restarting kills it quicker

Hmmm. Don't know how to help you with that one. I have limited experience on a lot of this stuff.

james62370

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello, when I put my s5 into ultra power saving mode it will start to restart itself lots and doesn't like to disable when I try to

Usually this is caused by Xposed with the Wanam Xposed Module enabled. Try disabling Wanam Xposed, then reboot before going into Ultra Power Savings Mode. Good luck!!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch