voice commands music player s5 galaxy

jpvtrainer

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello

I had a galaxy s4 and could easy do with voice control next pauze etc... on the music player ....I bought now a galaxy s5 and that feature is no more there ....or i'm wrong .....Because with the s4 you could enable in settings voice command on or off but in the s5 i dont see that ...

Thanx for any help .....

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I rarely if ever use my phone for music but we just bought my husband a S5. He asked me if he could use voice commands. I thought you could but we looked last night and it doesn't appear that you can. I can with my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 so I assumed you could with the S5. That's what you get for assuming :)

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
What app are you using? I have full voice controls of the Google Play Music app using the phrase "OK Google" but I haven't seen that transfer over to the horrible Music app made by Samsung. I would think that S Voice should be able to control the craptastic Samsung music app but I could be wrong as I don't use S Voice and I don't want to try it out (I don't want to have S Voice override my current setup).