Screen protector

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had any success with any of the edge to edge glass screen protectors? Iloome did a prototype but then never released it. Looking for a decent alternative. I'm on my 4th curved crystal. TIA.

Tommy Bayshore

May 23, 2013
Visit site

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I've tried two, both which were very pricey, both sucked, just get a decent slim case that protects the sides and you'll be fine... I got this after the two screen protector failures and have had no issues even after quite a few drops:

Amazon.com: Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Case, Verus [Crystal Bumper][Shine Gold] - [Clear][Drop Protection][Heavy Duty][Minimalistic][Slim Fit] -For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ SM-G928 Devices: Cell Phones & Accessories
I appreciate the feedback. Thanks for the recommendation.

RN50

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
You should check out the screen knight screen protector. Not glass but it very easy to fit and you get no bubbles.

No matter what gorilla glass u have you will always get a scratch when u least expect it.

Posted via the Android Central App

down1plus2

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I've used Super Shieldz without having any issues. Doesn't have a grippy feel. You can't even tell it's on, and it does have edge to edge coverage, and you wont have any issues with the edges lifting when using a case. It comes with 2 in pack. Cost me like 7 bucks free shipping.

Bravfoe

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I've used Super Shieldz without having any issues. Doesn't have a grippy feel. You can't even tell it's on, and it does have edge to edge coverage, and you wont have any issues with the edges lifting when using a case. It comes with 2 in pack. Cost me like 7 bucks free shipping.

Makes me wonder what extra (if anything) I'm getting from paying 25 bucks for a Zagg HD screen saver.

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I think the brand name is recognizable and you can get them locally at Best Buy....aside form that, once I found comparable or better for a 1/3 of the price on Amazon I never went back. Not to mention that the Zagg protectors usually look and feel terrible.
I am using the Jetech HD from Aamzon, not rubbery, edge to edge coverage and holes for the sensors and front camera (not those awful slots some come with). http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0159TXJZY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

Makes me wonder what extra (if anything) I'm getting from paying 25 bucks for a Zagg HD screen saver.

MikeB17

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the Zagg protector because the provider (Globe Philippines) offered it in the store for the equivalent of $19 and I didn't feel like like looking all over. Don't even know if it's the HD ver (probably not). Seems to work fine though. Had no idea it was so bad.

Sean Greenop

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Just fitted a Skinomi screen protector to my 6 plus. Looks great so far. After 2 failures using other brands.