Gold coming?

flamingoezz

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Any word on gold becoming more available?

I'm on verizon now. Seems like they're not getting gold at launch. and even AT&T only has preorders via their own store (can't get gold via bestbuy or other retailers as of now).

If verizon isn't getting it by the time you can walk into an AT&T store and get one, I may switch services. Will my wife be able to use my iphone 6 (vzw) on AT&T network? Will it act just like any AT&T phone or will i be missing out on certain services/technology that their branded phones have?

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
From T-mobile themselves. They have mentioned it in their official press release and on their Twitter account.

"Un-carrier customers can purchase the Galaxy S 6 in White Pearl and Black Sapphire at Samsung Galaxy S6 | Galaxy S6 Reviews & Specs | T-Mobile and the Galaxy S 6 edge in White Pearl and Black Sapphire at Samsung Galaxy S6 edge | Galaxy S6 edge Reviews & Specs | T-Mobile beginning March 27 at 7 a.m. pacific time. The Gold Platinum edition of both phones will be available as soon as T-Mobile gets inventory from Samsung – and no later than April 10"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non