Why are all of my photos gone washout from Phone Gallery after auto update?

A

AC Question

Why my all photos gone washout from Phone Gallery after auto update

I have been using Samsung phone series since long. I never faced ever any kind of difficulties to use other series of Samsung except Samsung S6....First of all there is no option to forward contact name and numbers through SMS. Second is all photos has been shifted from Phone Gallery to Google Gallery. Now I unable to add any photos in my contact numbers also I downloaded photo but did not find in the photo gallery. Please assist.... anxiously waiting for prompt reply......

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I have been using Samsung phone series since long. I never faced ever any kind of difficulties to use other series of Samsung except Samsung S6....First of all there is no option to forward contact name and numbers through SMS. Second is all photos has been shifted from Phone Gallery to Google Gallery. Now I unable to add any photos in my contact numbers also I downloaded photo but did not find in the photo gallery. Please assist.... anxiously waiting for prompt reply......

You better hit the thanks button for this.... :)

You can send contact info over sms by taping the paper clip icon on the left of where you type the message. It will bring up a bunch of stuff. Scroll down and on the bottom is contacts. Tap that, select contact you want, and there ya go. It will send the info as a vcf file.

In the gallery app, up at the top left, it should say time. Tap it and select albums and you should be able to see your pictures. If not, download them like you were doing and they will go to your downloads folder. You can access it by going into the my files folder and tapping download history or going into my files, device storage, download.

Posted via the Android Central App

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: Why my all photos gone washout from Phone Gallery after auto update

The person who had this question is not a member and can't give you any thanks. But it was well informed and we'll written so I'm giving you some thanks and a like.
Cheers.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Why my all photos gone washout from Phone Gallery after auto update

The person who had this question is not a member and can't give you any thanks. But it was well informed and we'll written so I'm giving you some thanks and a like.
Cheers.

Ya know, I never saw the "guest". I guess mostly because I'm on the app instead of the PC. But thank you!!