Samsung promotion status.

Polen

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I finally have a FedEx Shipping label. Whoop!! I submitted for S2 on 3/16 and approved on 3/18. If I get it by next Friday, then I will be in the 6 week window. I purchased with payment plan from Verizon Wireless as the Verizon ad said to do to get S2.

rockhprs1979

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I submitted on March 9 and was Approved on March 10. Today is the last day of 6 weeks. Still no shipping label or notification of it shipping. I purchased it on a payment plan.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I submitted on March 9 and was Approved on March 10. Today is the last day of 6 weeks. Still no shipping label or notification of it shipping. I purchased it on a payment plan.

Yep. Me too.

And it's too late to back out of the payment plan. I'm super bummed.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

RockyMin

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Status changed back to shipping date pending this morning, but delivery manager shows a label was made for delivery on Tuesday. I bought my phone online 3/17 and submitted for the watch on 3/18.

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine changed back to shipping date pending also but I looked on fed ex delivery manager and there's a label created at 1:30 am this morning. I checked last night about 8:30 pm and nothing was on there then I emailed the guy in charge of the Midwest branch of PrizeLogic about how messed up it is that they are going out of order on this stuff and I got back a canned message and I wake up to a label created this morning. Supposed delivery Tuesday the 26th. We'll see. I'm just glad to finally have something happening. Submitted 3/10.

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
My status went backwards too. Submitted on the 11th and still nothing. Not even a FedEx label. Nothing against the people that are getting their watches, but it is really aggravating that people who submitted several days after me are already getting theirs

marlin29311

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I would just like to point out all the a-holes on ebay selling their watches for $170 or less destroyed the resale market. It's a $350 MSRP watch...way to ruin the secondary market by severely underpricing it.

/Rant. :mad:

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I would just like to point out all the a-holes on ebay selling their watches for $170 or less destroyed the resale market. It's a $350 MSRP watch...way to ruin the secondary market by severely underpricing it.

It's supply and demand. Everybody is getting these free watches and want to offload them. They have to compete on price. I sold my first one on Swappa and 170 was all I could get. The ones priced for more weren't selling. My guess is by time I get the 2nd one, it's gonna be even worse. At least it's all profit though.

RockyMin

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site

Good. Resellers are scum anyway. Hopefully any people that have multiple watches on order for that purpose will now cancel them so others who just want their watches will get them faster.

davisgq

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
My gear VR arrived yesterday. Shortly after that I received an email from Samsung saying that it shipped with the tracking number... Little late for that. Haha. Haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Maybe I'll find some time over the weekend.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
My second submission now has a label created. It shows up as being created Wednesday even though I didn't see it the other day.

It's supposed to be an S2 watch. Weighing in at 0.9lbs... Is that the new weight they are shipping them at?

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
that is correct .9 lbs

Awesome. Both of my initial confirmations said gear VR. Then when I called they said one was a watch and the other a gear VR. But then after I was 'approved' I got two emails saying Gear S2....

This has been a roller coaster of emotions.

rave264

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Getting really frustrated here.... submitted 3/9; approved 3/11. I sent a blistering email to their customer service, not sure if it goes anywhere. i'm on the phone with them now....30 calls ahead of me...seriously.....

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Getting really frustrated here.... submitted 3/9; approved 3/11. I sent a blistering email to their customer service, not sure if it goes anywhere. i'm on the phone with them now....30 calls ahead of me...seriously.....

They'll reply to your email with a "To check your claim status go to the claim status webpage" response... lol. I know. It's happened to me twice so far. I hope you have better luck with them on the phone!

marlin29311

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
It's supply and demand. Everybody is getting these free watches and want to offload them. They have to compete on price. I sold my first one on Swappa and 170 was all I could get. The ones priced for more weren't selling. My guess is by time I get the 2nd one, it's gonna be even worse. At least it's all profit though.

Looking at the selling history, it looks like the first ones were sold for that cheap to start...so whoever got their watch first screwed us all. That's all I'm complaining about. I realize I'm not going to be getting $350 for it, but it should easily fetch $200+.

Good. Resellers are scum anyway. Hopefully any people that have multiple watches on order for that purpose will now cancel them so others who just want their watches will get them faster.

So I'm scum because I have no use for a Smartwatch that was given to me for a phone that was going to preorder regardless of the promo? Wow, that's pretty harsh criticism there...Make sure you never buy anything on ebay or Swappa then, otherwise you're a hypocrite for buying into such a scummy practice...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa