Verizon GS7 cant OPTIMIZE apps

Heligrin

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
I've had a Verizon GS7 for about a week now. One thing I cant seem to understand is that every time i go into settings ->battery ->advanced/dots -> optimize and check all the apps to be optimized as soon as I exit and go back everything has reset. Its almost as if it is defaulted to always stay off. I would like for the apps to optimized so my battery life is better.

Anyone else have this issue and if so the fix?

bchain996

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
I've had a Verizon GS7 for about a week now. One thing I cant seem to understand is that every time i go into settings ->battery ->advanced/dots -> optimize and check all the apps to be optimized as soon as I exit and go back everything has reset. Its almost as if it is defaulted to always stay off. I would like for the apps to optimized so my battery life is better.

I have the exact same issue! Help would be greatly appreciated

Jason Stroud1

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the exact same issue! Help would be greatly appreciated
I have a Verizon gs7 and have no issue here. When you go out and back it it defaults to showing the apps not optimized and the only ones that aren't are system apps that can't be, and then you can select up top to view all apps which shows those system apps and all the apps you've disabled.