Anyone order from Samsung directly?

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on April 4 but did not receive an email confirmation. Anyone else order from Samsung Canada or US? Wondering when delivers will be as well

Rumline

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site
I asked this question in the official pre-order thread as well, but does anybody know what carrier Samsung generally uses to ship its stuff out?

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I called samsung and verified that my order was successfully placed however due to high pre order volume they basically stopped sending the emails. Seems kinda hack if you ask me

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on match 30th. Got the email immediately. Supposedly will be delivered by the 20th

Nice. Wonder of they will allow fed ex to deliver before launch date. I know that Bell in Canada is advertising pick up on the 17th for pre ordered place before the 11th

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Ok so I called samsung and verified that my order was successfully placed however due to high pre order volume they basically stopped sending the emails. Seems kinda hack if you ask me

That doesn't make sense. I mean this isn't the iPhone 7. I also doubt they will run out of stock like Apple does. One good thing about Samsung is generally they produce enough devices to go around. I sometimes think Apple does that on purpose.

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
That doesn't make sense. I mean this isn't the iPhone 7. I also doubt they will run out of stock like Apple does. One good thing about Samsung is generally they produce enough devices to go around. I sometimes think Apple does that on purpose.

They didn't say anything about stock shortage just that they had issues with the pre order confirmation emails

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site

Galaxy Phones viewed, at least since the 6, as the Android equivalent you phoned though.

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine on pre-order day and received and email immediately after. Card was also charged within a day. Now just waiting.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Might be different this time around.

95cc73d7e4fadc88cdf0362f5cdc61e6.jpg