Yesterday 02:39 PM
205 ... 789
tools
    Fine print was not clear and made slightly false statements. I'm seeing a class action lawsuit if there's a very experienced laywer who can do it. Samsung has been sued before many times by Apple over small things and ended up paying. But more over this is a punch in the stomach to those that were loyal Samsung owners.
    Great, a class action lawsuit. All of the plaintiffs get a $50 gift certificate for Samsung accessories and they lawyers all get to buy houses in the Bahamas to dock their new boats.
    07-25-2017 02:34 PM
    It took three weeks to get one refund. Two weeks to get the other. That is from the time they received the phones back. I had to call more than a few times and twice they said the phones were "lost." LOST?! MMMkay.
    I rejected shipment and they received the phone back at the warehouse on July 7th, so we are approaching 3 weeks now. At the time, they told me not to worry about the SIM that was shipped a week or two before the phone, as it was a free item. Sure enough, I call back wondering about my refund and they tell me I HAVE to send the SIM back to get the refund processed.

They received the SIM on July 19th and I have yet to be refunded. They said it will take 5-7 business days, but I am not confident it will be done without a few more calls. I am preparing to dispute with my credit card issuer at this point. The SIM obviously makes mine more complicated- but did you have to do anything besides wait it out? I mistakenly hit "Return Item" on the order page, so there is an open RMA on the phone order which I think will confuse them since it was sent back as a rejected shipment. FML.
    07-25-2017 08:30 PM
    I returned my S8 like the others here I only received $25. They credited my credit card for order amount still waiting for the $175 to be credited

My 2 coins
    07-25-2017 09:59 PM
    I would just return the Samsung phone. I refused delivery of the S8+ on 7/8. They got the phone back on the 11th but still have not refunded my Samsung Credit account. This is after I sent them an email and they replied back on the 11th that they see the phone is being returned so they will issue me a credit. So far nothing. They are very shaddy and I would not trust them at all.
    Yesterday 01:15 PM
    I would just return the Samsung phone. I refused delivery of the S8+ on 7/8. They got the phone back on the 11th but still have not refunded my Samsung Credit account. This is after I sent them an email and they replied back on the 11th that they see the phone is being returned so they will issue me a credit. So far nothing. They are very shaddy and I would not trust them at all.

They're really a pretty slipshod operation at samsung.com. I have been waiting since mid-june for an RMA for a chromebook they sent me in error. I've already started making payments on it at Samsung credit. I refused shipment on a second chromebook sent in error and they received on June 26th, I finally did get a credit on that one a few days ago.
    They also are screwed up on the sales side as I tried to order two fitness bands which were on sale for $50 off however when you try to put more than one in your cart you only get the discount on one. Sent an e-mail about that one and got a totally useless answer.
    Luckily everything went fine on the 2 phones I bought.
    Yesterday 02:39 PM
205 ... 789