2 identical s9+ phones on at&t have different bars showing.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Bought both together from at+t but one gets 4glte while other only shows 4g.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
These days, 4G is LTE. Check the update levels on both - some later updates drop the LTE from the icon.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Bought both together from at+t but one gets 4glte while other only shows 4g.
Hi , if you could register here, me or other members be happy to assist you.

That is strange , if your not experiencing any reception issue or slow downloads I wouldn't worry about it, by the way some areas you'll see the 5g symbol , it's not 5g. Lol

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Sure, everyone should register, but I (and others) will assist regardless of whether someone in need of help chooses to register. :)
That's great your willing to help, I like to see more of you in the Forums with that dedication. As for them registering , when they come to see their post if someone answered , they have guidance and know that it be easier to go back and forth to communicate once they sign in .

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I observed only a couple of days ago in one of our Ambassador Chats that @mustang7757 has a remarkable ability for getting guest posters to register, post more info, and engage with other members. I'm not sure how he does it, but he does do it.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Sure, everyone should register, but I (and others) will assist regardless of whether someone in need of help chooses to register. :)
We all try to help regardless of registration.
I think its important to note that registration helps us to better assist Guest posters since we can then engage back and forth in consructive dialogue.