Dropped tablet and now screen has inverted colors (did not crack)

Animalsfurever85

Sep 30, 2018
Visit site
What a lot of unhelpful answers.
Samsung answer was incomplete and not much help!

So: select SETTINGS
Then DEVICE tab
Then ACCESSIBILITY from left hand menu
then VISION
then you will see a NEGATIVE COLOURS option. Remove the checkmark from the box and your problem is solved.

This is not difficult to do, but the sequence is not immediately obvious. Samsung documentation is very poor, lacking in essential detail.

I tried this and my screen is till all out of order. And I didn't even drtop my tablet. One minute I'm lying in bed here screen is fine. Next out of nowhere it goes all funky.

J4NB0

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
My tab 2 10.1 fell from my bed onto the tile. The screen did not crack, but now the colors are almost all inverted or generally just messed up. I'm wondering if there is a wire or a connection possibly loose that I might be able to fix, or will I have to purchase a brand new part in order to resolve this issue? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Here's what it looks like:
View attachment 108817

I went to the settings, the inverted colors was off and when I turn it on or off the colors are still messed up. Should I send the tablet to the company or something? I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.

CellyDude

Jul 20, 2019
Visit site
i have the same problem. In my tab the negative colors is not marked what can i do??????? but the screen is still like that.:( :'(

I went to Settings, Accessibility, Vision, Screen Color Inversion and switch it to off. . . . . . .

I hope this helps. . . . . . .

ArnaudC137

Aug 8, 2020
Visit site
My tab 2 10.1 fell from my bed onto the tile. The screen did not crack, but now the colors are almost all inverted or generally just messed up. I'm wondering if there is a wire or a connection possibly loose that I might be able to fix, or will I have to purchase a brand new part in order to resolve this issue? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Here's what it looks like:
View attachment 108817

ALL HAIL PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE!!!!

This happened just now (8/8/2020) I don't know if I hit my bag containing the tablet somewhere; all I know is that I turned it on and the colors were inverted( well not exactly coz inverting colors in settings inverted them even more). I honestly felt like sh*t for a few minutes coz it was my brother's and stuff like this happened all the time when I have his gadgets(previously I plugged in his laptop and fried the motherboard charging system). Out of frustration, I hit the tablet on the side with my hand, and the colors switched back to normal in a flash!

I am not saying this is the best solution, and I don't know if it is permanent(coz am removing this item from my cursed hands as soon as possible), but I think it is worth a try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress