Gear 2 weather update very hour is not an option, how could you change it to 15 min?

xyf80

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Found out the Gear 2 weather update is linked to stock weather widget, I can see every time I click update on my S4 it is updated on my Gear 2 and there is no 15 min update option in the widget nor you could change the Gear 2 weather to some other widget in my opinion.

So what need to be done in order to get the weather update every 15 min?

nklv_aleksa

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
There's no way you can change that until some other weather app comes out. Accuweather weather info whose data is used on the phone widget is the worst and and least frequently updated information

xyf80

May 1, 2014
Visit site
There's no way you can change that until some other weather app comes out. Accuweather weather info whose data is used on the phone widget is the worst and and least frequently updated information

That is what I thought, hope Samsung would get it customized on some degree soon. Thanks for your reply!

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Can you not google for it and install ? or get the app from Playstore?

You do know this is the Gear 2 forum and the Gear 2 runs on Tizen, not Android(therefore no Play Store apps), right?? If you do know that and are suggesting that the Gear 2 pull it's weather info from anything but the stock weather app, it's not able to do that....yet... ;)

anon(8630322)

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
You do know this is the Gear 2 forum and the Gear 2 runs on Tizen, not Android(therefore no Play Store apps), right?? If you do know that and are suggesting that the Gear 2 pull it's weather info from anything but the stock weather app, it's not able to do that....yet... ;)

No I hadn't realised that, whoops, my error and stand corrected.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
No worries. :) It looks like it will replace my radar app on my phone, so thanks for the heads up! It would(will?) be nice if they port it to Tizen/Gear 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38