• Start date
A

Android Central Question

I lost my charge and I don't have the money to get another one

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
That's unfortunate, but as every rechargeable device, you have to have the charger for it.
Hopefully you can buy a new one soon.
I've seen them from $7 and up at Amazon, and they also sell two for $13.99.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It depends on the connector it uses (I don't have one, so I don't know), but if it uses a microUSB connector, and your phone does too, use the phone's charger. If not, you'll have to buy a charger that will fit. (Don't worry if the charger is capable of more current than the original, only if it's only capable of less. The S3 won't draw more than it's designed to.)

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the Gear S3 Frontier and have tried it with many phone wireless chargers, it doesn't work. And the watch itself doesn't have a wire connector, only charges via wireless.

dieselwind

Sep 14, 2017
Visit site
Whatever you do, do not use a standard QI charging pad. It overheats the watch and shuts it down. Amazon sells a third-party charger that looks jsut like the samsung. I bought one for $9 and have it on my night stand. Works just as good as the OEM one.

chad markham

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Compatible Warp 30 watt Chargers for OnePlus 7 and higher

It depends on the connector it uses (I don't have one, so I don't know), but if it uses a microUSB connector, and your phone does too, use the phone's charger. If not, you'll have to buy a charger that will fit. (Don't worry if the charger is capable of more current than the original, only if it's only capable of less. The S3 won't draw more than it's designed to.)

You can easily find a OnePlus brand Warp charge brick and the red cable for less than 15 dollars. I will admit I have purchased 2 warp AC wall Chargers and both have completely died and will no longer charge anything. With so many phones now that feature a 30+ watt charging speed. So you definitely do not have to buy only OnePlus branded accessories. I have an off brand 30 watt Car charger that has really worked perfectly. I get the max voltage and milliamps hours every time. Once you get used to the warp speed charging speed compared to the standard. 18W or less. It's hard not to keep at least one good warp charger somewhere at all times.

Amazon and eBay have a good quality and cheap chargers that are Warp compatible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress