accelerometer issues

JCHAOS

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Every time I use the tablet in console mode to watch a movie connected to the tv with hdmi cable, after disconnecting, the accelerometer fails and the screen will no longer rotate until a re-boot. I am on latest version, 4.2. Don't remember this happening prior to the update, maybe it did, just can't remember.

Could it be how I exit console mode? (I just unplug the hdmi) Is there a required way to exit the mode?

Anyone else experiance this? Starting to really tick me off.

(Edit: This is the original tablet, not the K1)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Every time I use the tablet in console mode to watch a movie connected to the tv with hdmi cable, after disconnecting, the accelerometer fails and the screen will no longer rotate until a re-boot. I am on latest version, 4.2. Don't remember this happening prior to the update, maybe it did, just can't remember.

Could it be how I exit console mode? (I just unplug the hdmi) Is there a required way to exit the mode?

Anyone else experiance this? Starting to really tick me off.

(Edit: This is the original tablet, not the K1)
Have you tried turning off the device (not a reboot) and turning it back on? See if that resets the screen.

JCHAOS

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
DUH!!! I am such an *****. I meant when I am in mirror mode, not console mode. Never been in that mode. Sorry guys. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non