Two Gmail Accounts

paulh13

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I have two Gmail accounts and I am currently having to switch from one account to the other through the settings key. Can anyone share with me how to set up a different widget for each one to avoid this process.
Thanks!

dvdqnoc

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
I believe you can have multiple email accounts by using the Mail app. If you use the Gmail app, then no, you can only use the account that is synced to your Google account.

paulh13

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback...strange... on my HTC Hero it was easy to set up a different widget for each Gmail account. Still hoping someone has figured out a way to do it on the Epic.

dvdqnoc

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
I think the Hero (err I should say HTC Sense) is a lot better when it comes to widget variety and availability. HTC did a really good job with that. Samsung, not too sure... I would hope so, but I have my doubts.

paulh13

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I can send and receive via both accounts without problem... I just want to be able to click on a different widget for each account and not have to switch from one to the other.

coolqf

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I can send and receive via both accounts without problem... I just want to be able to click on a different widget for each account and not have to switch from one to the other.

Check out the gmail unread count app. You can have a widget per account on your home screen.

paulh13

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
cooqf... the Gmail Unread Count application works perfectly! Thanks for a great suggestion to solve my issue with two Gmail accounts.