Not Allowed To Cancel Line Until After 30 days?

bodymassage5

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Here's what I did, added a new line and bought an E4GT, switched it to my real account and planned on cancelling that line and pay the etf. However, I just got off the phone with Sprint retention and they said that I can't cancel my line within the 30 days unless I return the phone. I asked if I could just cancel it now and pay the ETF, but he said no, since there's apparently nothing for him to cancel until I'm locked into my contract. WTH? I've never heard of Sprint not being able to cancel accounts before. I could just return the phone and buy it outright now since it basically costs me the same amount of money. Or is Sprint BSing me?

error4o4

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Here's what I did, added a new line and bought an E4GT, switched it to my real account and planned on cancelling that line and pay the etf. However, I just got off the phone with Sprint retention and they said that I can't cancel my line within the 30 days unless I return the phone. I asked if I could just cancel it now and pay the ETF, but he said no, since there's apparently nothing for him to cancel until I'm locked into my contract. WTH? I've never heard of Sprint not being able to cancel accounts before. I could just return the phone and buy it outright now since it basically costs me the same amount of money. Or is Sprint BSing me?

Thats how it was for me working indirect sales.

Under 30, return. Over 30, ETF.

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
why no just keep the service or better yet buy phone outright and stop wasting their time. Thats why they made the changes they are making now because people like yourself CREATING dumb issues. Please stop what ever your attempting to do and attempt to find something more productive to leave for the time being

bodymassage5

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
why no just keep the service or better yet buy phone outright and stop wasting their time. Thats why they made the changes they are making now because people like yourself CREATING dumb issues. Please stop what ever your attempting to do and attempt to find something more productive to leave for the time being

Lol, how about you shut your mouth and not tell me what to do? Who the hell do you think you are?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38