can't view picture thumbnails

webOSnewB

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I took several pictures on my phone that i want to transfer to my PC. I can see them fine on my phone, but when i connect via USB, and go to DCIM, i can see the pictures are there but i can't see the preview thumbnail. Instead they are all the same stock thumbnail or whatever. I change views from thumbnail to list to details and back to thumbnail and nothing changes. Any thoughts?

Thanks

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
i have the same problem. I have to go by date, then transfer over to my computer, then look at them. kind of a pain. But i don't take to many pics so I can live with it.
Iam using W7. Maybe someone using a different system or program can tell us is they are getting thumbnail photo's ?

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I use ES File Explorer to transfer my pictures wirelessly. If you create a network share on W7 (and have wifi) you can copy to and from that folder (although it's slower than other wireless transfer methods, it's usually not a huge amount of data). Within ES File Explorer, you can see small thumbnails of each picture.

Alternately, you can set up Dropbox and share the pictures to Dropbox. You can do that straight from the gallery app.

I very rarely connect to my computer via USB. I did notice that instead of showing up as separate removable drives, the entire phone shows up as a camera. I'd assume that's the root of the issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s