[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesdwilliams

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Rom is very smooth, most of apps all are working for me had one issue with astro file manager when i downloaded it from the market it wouldnt access the folders it just would highlight over the folder that i clicked on but when i went to use another file manager it worked perfect so don't know why i had that small issue with that but everything else is working perfect installed swype on it and that went thru flawlessly so great work. Thanks Beezy!!

Reactions: Charles Dolly

Charles Dolly

OMFG!!!!!!
Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Rom is very smooth, most of apps all are working for me had one issue with astro file manager when i downloaded it from the market it wouldnt access the folders it just would highlight over the folder that i clicked on but when i went to use another file manager it worked perfect so don't know why i had that small issue with that but everything else is working perfect installed swype on it and that went thru flawlessly so great work. Thanks Beezy!!
Yeah it might just be an issue with the ROM or it might just be a problem with astro and 4.0

Reactions: beezy

lightyear420

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
anyone else having trouble getting adobe flash working?

I'm on 11.0.1.153 and I keep getting that lego block icon every time I load flash sites.....is it not working yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.