[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueluck77

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Are there any new wallpapers, static or live, in the new system dumps?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Probably not an answer for that yet, considering you asked your question 15 minutes after they were posted. Beezy probably hasn't seen em yet.

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Probably not an answer for that yet, considering you asked your question 15 minutes after they were posted. Beezy probably hasn't seen em yet.

Your post 15 minutes ago was not even the first time they were posted on this thread. Plenty of people have downloaded these files and had a look since they were posted yesterday.

I have seen that on some promo shots of the Galaxy Nexus, there is what looks like a dark blue version of the Phase Beam wallpaper. Do you think there is a second version of the wallpaper, or maybe there will be a "settings" option on the existing one to make it dark blue?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Reactions: beezy

jfinstrom

May 12, 2011
Visit site
If NFC/Wallet and the camera work after the SDK port is pached from the dumps This will become my daily until a source build appears. Not that anyone cares.... Thanks to all who are working their magic here.

jfinstrom

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I believe Paul over on android.modaco had asked to not have the downloads mirrored everywhere, to just post a link back to their site.....we should respect his wishes...all dev's wishes.....

Long days and pleasant nights............

I have the files mirrored on Dropbox but haven't posted links. I respect the dev's right to credit but he chose a really crappy place to host the files.

tylerwatt12

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I have the files mirrored on Dropbox but haven't posted links. I respect the dev's right to credit but he chose a really crappy place to host the files.

Very true,
Download file, wait 30 seconds, fill out captcha, download file, wait 10 minutes, fill out captcha, download file, wait longer..
I think that almost an hour.
I have files mirrored somewhere else, but I dare not post it here

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
You are not suppose to post the links to MoDaCo dump. I will report anyone that posts them and any post that quotes that person. Also I already have the dumps so please stop with the email/PM's Thanks

Reactions: ashmiller

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
You are not suppose to post the links to MoDaCo dump. I will report anyone that posts them and any post that quotes that person. Also I already have the dumps so please stop with the email/PM's Thanks

Links removed.

It says right next to the links on the MoDaCo page not to post those links around the interwebs. Common courtesy guys.

Reactions: ashmiller and beezy

Anaglich#AC

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
End the discussion here. I respect any developer that takes their time to help the community and if he ask for things to be done a certain way we should respect that.

So is that a yes?

I kid, I kid. I just think that it is a bit silly to have such a fluff about a measly mirror; but I'm no dev.

Appreciate your work and wish you the best of luck with the latest nexus rom dump.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
So is that a yes?

I kid, I kid. I just think that it is a bit silly to have such a fluff about a measly mirror; but I'm no dev.

Appreciate your work and wish you the best of luck with the latest nexus rom dump.

I understand people don't like it and I didn't like having to wait but I did out of respect. To me its my way of donating something back for what he did. Soon enough his dump will be old and there will be a newer dump or a dump from a official phone.

Anaglich#AC

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
He isn't asking you to do something, he's asking you to not do something. Just as if Android Central made a similar request, we wouldn't find direct links on the MoDaCo website.

I concur, I have nothing against the removing of links or following the devs requests, I was just trying to open some eyes while cracking a joke at the same time.

Anaglich#AC

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I understand people don't like it and I didn't like having to wait but I did out of respect. To me its my way of donating something back for what he did. Soon enough his dump will be old and there will be a newer dump or a dump from a official phone.

BTW, sent somebody named Rachel a donation for coffee on your behalf.

Reactions: beezy
Status
Not open for further replies.