[Official] July 25th Update - Links first post, and/or page 72

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Rumor] July 11th Update

Well is July 9th and we still only have a rumor... I am just getting prepared for some disappointment come Monday - hope I am wrong on this one though.

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site

Like the 15 different rumors for the epic and 6 months later... nothing. I'll take one solid rumor

But again your comparing Google updates to Samsung updates. This is straight from Google. This build is already on some reps devices in Sprint stores. So just giving everyone a heads up. It should start rolling Monday, but don't expect everyone to get this. Being that this update is being pushed to Nexus S, and the Nexus S 4G.

Tenebrous

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

Well is July 9th and we still only have a rumor... I am just getting prepared for some disappointment come Monday - hope I am wrong on this one though.

Unfortunately for me, my 30 days expires on the 10th, one day before the updates - so I will probably just risk it, because I really like it, but am nervous about it.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
But again your comparing Google updates to Samsung updates. This is straight from Google. This build is already on some reps devices in Sprint stores. So just giving everyone a heads up. It should start rolling Monday, but don't expect everyone to get this. Being that this update is being pushed to Nexus S, and the Nexus S 4G.

That was my point. That I doubted this was just a false rumor.

Kloneicle

May 2, 2011
Visit site

So just on the wee hours of 7/11, shall we expect any midnight updates?

I personally think we WILL get the update tommorrow.

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site

I'm getting a little anxious for this. I really hope this ota does what it says. That's just about every fault with this phone.

Every now and then after I hang up on a call instead of going to the dialer screen I get the main lock screen. Its very random like 1 out of 100. Anyone else seen this?

Last edited:

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting a little anxious for this. I really hope this ota does what it says. That's just about every fault with this phone.

Every now and then after I hang up on a call instead of going to the dialer screen I get the main lock screen. Its very random like 1 out of 100. Anyone else seen this?

Yea, I've had that happen a couple of times. Maybe like 3 since I've owned it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87