Mobile data toggle in Jelly Bean?

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
In ICS, there was an on/off toggle in Settings-->Data usage...but I'm not seeing that in JB. How can I toggle mobile data now (without needing some 3rd party widget)?

pistos

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Not sure this is what you are asking about or not, but if you want to turn Data usage on/off, go to Settings > then under Wireless and Networks, select More... > Mobile Networks > Data enabled. You can also turn OFF 4g LTE on that same screen by selecting Network Mode and choosing CDMA.

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Not sure this is what you are asking about or not, but if you want to turn Data usage on/off, go to Settings > then under Wireless and Networks, select More... > Mobile Networks > Data enabled. You can also turn OFF 4g LTE on that same screen by selecting Network Mode and choosing CDMA.

Yeah...that's it. Sheesh...why did they bury it one layer deeper than it already was? What a pain...guess I'll have to use a widget or something...maybe create an NFC toggle.

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Okay...this is very strange. The toggle is back where it used to be.

How did that change? Was it a bug on my end or was some sort of update pushed out somehow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress