wiggly volume buttons?

flipteg

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Are any of your volume buttons starting to feel loose? Mine seems to have a tiny bit of play. I've checked 2 phones at the AT&T store and the volume buttons were tight but I figure even though those display phones get a lot of abuse, the volume buttons might not be used as much as in real use.

flipteg

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
last night, i was looking in to this. apparently the Droid, the Droid X, and other phone brands like the Galaxy S can have loose feeling buttons.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Have not noticed this yet. Then again, I dont toggle the volume control as much. Theres a toggle widget for Volume in the Market I believe. That way you can do it through the screen and not mess with the button if it gets to you. I know how us Android ppl are. Its where I also have OCD myself :)

flipteg

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
haha, yes, i hate my OCD. it is my curse. i guess stuff like these only bothers me if it's an actual defect. but if it is what it is, then i live with it. i just don't want to take my stuff back for something only to have it happen again eventually anyways.

i have the Nexus One for 11 months now and even though it has it's annoyances, hardware-wise, it is still very solid. including buttons that don't wiggle. the Nexus One being my first Android device, i think that's where i got my certain expectations for the Atrix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa