Who's Stoked on This Upcoming Sunday? (October 2nd)

Emcee

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Not to make the wait any worse but we (att) have received our stock of the GSII. I have included pics comparing the size to my Sammy Infuse. Let me tell you, the size is perfect! My Infuse is too big and the GSII feels great in my hand*.

The one in the picture is actually mine but I have only been able to use it for a couple of hours because of how busy my day has been. The first thing I noticed is that the dual core makes the OS extremely snappy! The screen is gorgeous as expected and my battery is still alive and kicking which is a great sign since i havent charged it at all.

I will post more as i use it more but Im sure you guys know what to expect by now. Sunday is only a few days away!

*Thats what she said
Sry couldnt help it

How many did you get, and how big of a store are you?

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Not to make the wait any worse but we (att) have received our stock of the GSII. I have included pics comparing the size to my Sammy Infuse. Let me tell you, the size is perfect! My Infuse is too big and the GSII feels great in my hand*.

The one in the picture is actually mine but I have only been able to use it for a couple of hours because of how busy my day has been. The first thing I noticed is that the dual core makes the OS extremely snappy! The screen is gorgeous as expected and my battery is still alive and kicking which is a great sign since i havent charged it at all.

I will post more as i use it more but Im sure you guys know what to expect by now. Sunday is only a few days away!

*Thats what she said
Sry couldnt help it

Did you buy today? We couldn't.

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I have only been watching the S2 for about six weeks. I can only imagine the pain of people that have been waiting for it since it hit Europe.
Well you're pretty lucky because I've been following this phone since last December before it was viewed by the public :/ I think back then there was still rumors that it was like 2ghz lol. I've gone through all the phases like 3 times and have just become excited this past weekend since last May.

mhopii

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
How many did you get, and how big of a store are you?

Dont know how many we got. Not all the boxes were open before I got off. Its early in the week so we will probably get at least one more shipment of them before the week. I will try to update you Thurs because we normally dont get shipments fri.

Im pretty sure we wont run out of these immediately. Just show up at open and you will be fine. People in the US are too iPhone crazy for the GSII to generate a huge line before open

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I didnt have to buy mine. Its a rotation device for my COU line. Our manager lets us use them early so we can get some hands on before launch

DId you see any cases yet? ATT usually has a least one case for the launch of a phone.

exarkun

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I seriously don't want to do an ounce more of waiting. At the same time I'm also feeling like this devices release was too late? I'm kinda thinking I'm going to buy this and I really want to buy this and regret it when I see the Nexus Prime 1month later.........

Same here. I've waited this many months already, why not wait a couple more weeks to see the Nexus Prime info. Getting ICS would definitely be worth it...

travis442

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I've waited this many months already, why not wait a couple more weeks to see the Nexus Prime info. Getting ICS would definitely be worth it...

Well if the Nexus Prime release resembles the Galaxy S2 release in any way, shape or form it will be announced next month and then released sometime next August.

MCory

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I have a zip-loc bag full of goodies that I have been buying for Sunday.
32GB uSD card loaded up with media (check)
MHL USB/HDMI adapter (check)
uSIM to SIM card adapter (check)
various lengths of uUSB cables (check)
USB on-the-go cable (check)
10,000 + songs uploaded to Google Music Beta (check)

Also need to get your contacts and calendar info copied from your iPhone into Google Calendar/Contacts.

ChrisM47

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
After stopping by BestBuy today playing with Sprints version I really wish AT&T had a 4.5Inch version as well It's so nice. :p I guess I see why they didn't seeing that they have the Infuse.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't wait I was like telling the guy at BestBuy to find me one NOW!!! :p

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
After stopping by BestBuy today playing with Sprints version I really wish AT&T had a 4.5Inch version as well It's so nice. :p I guess I see why they didn't seeing that they have the Infuse.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't wait I was like telling the guy at BestBuy to find me one NOW!!! :p

Since today is more than half over....

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS!

bake

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Its Wednesday! Its Wednesday! We are halfway through the week! I unfortunately won't be able to get mine until Monday I don't think :( But it will be alright.

tewest86

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, it syncs the contacts I have on my gmail account with my phone, but the contacts I have on my iPhone don't go to Google.

You have to sync your iPhone with iTunes by checking to google account box and put in your google pw. Then on your phone make sure you have a google exchange set up with your contacts sync on. After this, every contact you add to your phone will be added to your google acc

franelpana

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
wednesday, tomorrow NO SCHOOL, so then there's only friday,schoold ugh. Then SATURDAY and i have to do a group project that day -.- but 2 of the girls in the group are hawt :D then, sleep, wake my mom, she takes forever to "get ready" (yes, even to go to att) but then i finally get the phone. This blackberry will go to my little brother, he will give it its deserved treatment (destroy it like you have never destroyed a phone, by "normal use")

runtohell121

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
New Samsung phones are being announced on October 11, 9 days after the SGSII AT&T release... but then... how long will it take for AT&T to sub. the phones.. lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non