Switched to Android

serenemind

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I finally moved from iOS to Android with the samsung galaxy S2. I hope i enjoy this phone as much as i did the iphone.

duncanator

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Good luck. I made the switch a few weeks ago and it sure is not as easy to do some things. iTunes may be awful, but it sure made it easy to manage media and apps on the phone. Also, it was nice to be able to tag audio files to remember playback position. Miss that one a lot. Also miss the vibrate/sound switch. At least we aren't stuck with a grid of tiles from 2007.

kenmitch

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your new phone!

I also came from iOS to Android recently. Had the iphone,3g,3gs,4 but they let me down bigtime with the 4s :(

I was burnt out on iOS didn't do much with my phone other than texting, calling, web so the move was painless to me.

Just look at the iphone/iOS as an ex-girlfriend you may have had some great times with her but now she's gone. Move on and don't look back/compare iOS/Android to one another. Experiement and play around with your new friend :D

serenemind

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your new phone!

I also came from iOS to Android recently. Had the iphone,3g,3gs,4 but they let me down bigtime with the 4s :(

I was burnt out on iOS didn't do much with my phone other than texting, calling, web so the move was painless to me.

Just look at the iphone/iOS as an ex-girlfriend you may have had some great times with her but now she's gone. Move on and don't look back/compare iOS/Android to one another. Experiement and play around with your new friend :D

I love the phone so far.Browsing irritated me a little bit initially ...guess cos of at&t but now after half a day of playing with it I admit it is great. I am just hoping we get ICS soon.Any great apps (productivity, utilities, finance) that you guys can recommend?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress