Cyanogenmod 10.2?

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
My first time using this ROM. OK I've been using it for about a week now. That being said this is my first day to travel to an area with really A fast LTE network. Barely using the phone and no updates going on. Only sync once an hour, sent a few texts but that's it. I've lost 40% battery in about 2.5 hours. Is it the high speed network or what. Normally I get 9 hours and only use about 45%. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Oh yes and I have greenify running on pretty much everything except bare minimums Texting and calling are about all that stays on.

Posted via Android Central App

GlennTX

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Battery life sucks on LTE. I was getting great battery before my local network changed. And I'm running CM 10.2 also.

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I feel a little bit of relief now. I was wondering if I did something wrong with my install or screwed up a setting. My normal area of cell usage is 3g and lower end 4g. I was about to flash another Rom to see if it would help but now I'm guessing that it won't. I'm in my home area now and have only lost 30% battery over 5.5 hours. Anyone recommend a battery saving stable ROM?

Posted via Android Central App