My Nexus S

falconeight

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
This phone will take the place of my N1. My N1 will be retired and put back into its box and stored. More than any of the other 20 or so phones that I have owned the N1 was the only one that remained in my home. I love that phone, and the Nexus S does for me what the N1 did not. I was always envious of people with 4 inch or bigger screens, but not Dell streak big. It was hard to see the amoled screen in daylight and the super amoled fixes that. The battery was terrible on the N1 I think it might of been the worse battery life of all androids. The Nexus S has great battery life. The front facing camera will let me see my wife and son when I am not around. I also won't miss that I had to push the buttons more than once to get them to respond. Having samung provide device support will be great. Google sucked at supporting the N1

Things I will miss about the N1. It is one cooling looking and well made phone, and lets be honest the Nexus S is butt ugly. It looks like a cheap vibrant, and every other Galaxy S phone looks better. I never used the trackball but loved that it would blink when I had a message or missed a call.

Updates will stay the same, and I will continue to not have any bloatware or carrier interference with updates. I hate carrier crap or badly written UI's like samsung's, and sony ericcson's.

DSC01045.jpg

DSC01044.jpg

DSC01043.jpg

DSC01046.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress