Anybody else having charger issues?

saraheba

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
No charger fits this phone correctly. They all leave a little bit of metal hanging out. Even when I use the desk cradle I have to hold my breath and make sure the moon and stars are perfect in order to get a good consistent connection. No matter if I use samsung brand, blackberry brand or universal chargers they all do the same thing. Also my phone acts possessed if any buttons are pressed when it's charging. Multiple apps open on their own etc. I called Verizon today and will probably go by there tomorrow to see if others are having this same problem. Mine has been like this since I bought it.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Are you using the charger that came with the phone and still having problems? My charger that came with the phone works just fine, fits fine, no issues. Plus I have a car charger that works fine as well. Sounds like you need to get some help from your local Verizon shop.

saraheba

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Finally went to Verizon and am getting a replacement. The display model had the same poor fit, and my guess is that over time the port just gets messed up. The port itself looks fine, but even the desk cradle is difficult to get good contact. Have to put the phone on it, pull it up a tiny bit and do a rain dance and hope the planets are perfectly aligned to get and keep contact. Same with any other charger.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene