Anybody get their Free Google Home Mini Yet? (Update: Yes some are getting them now)

theobject

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I got an email from Verizon tonight saying it would ship within 2 weeks but no option to select a color. Anyone else getting one from Verizon that got a similar email?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I got an email from Verizon tonight saying it would ship within 2 weeks but no option to select a color. Anyone else getting one from Verizon that got a similar email?
You don't get to select a color. It's the gray color for everyone.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
You don't get to select a color. It's the gray color for everyone.

I realized that's what the original promotion stated, however, respectfully, I'm not sure why you would even say this. Look at all the posts of people saying which color they chose. Personally I ordered, and received Coral

Last edited:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I realized that's what the original promotion stated, however, respectfully, I'm not sure why you would even say this. Look at all the posts of people saying which color they chose. Personally I ordered, and received Coral
Yes.. from people who ordered from Google... Not Verizon ;).

dmits

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I believe that is true for us that got the phone through Verizon. Received an email with a tracking number from Verizon stating that it will be in soon and that is that. No color choice since they are only sending out charcoal ones

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
ordered my 2 XL from Project Fi on launch day, and it shipped on 10/17 w/ expedited delivery on 10/18.

No sign of the email or code.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

Benefit of buying from Google. If you get them from Verizon, the color is carrier-locked ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick