Best Buy Order Status

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I finally figured out WTF is going on. My Best Buy got stock of every model of LG G4 except the black leather AT&T version. Of course that's the model I bought so FML

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
can anyone confirm that they no one picked up a black leather AT&T from the store yet?

I don't have ATT but i just checked on best buy website and there is one single store in all of central Texas that says available. Lowest stock i have seen for any of the G4s on any carrier. I guess a few places got some. Pretty crazy.

Gallion

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Well sheep dip.....email from best buy says order delayed should be 30 days

Posted via the Android Central App

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm reading through this thread and can't help but wonder how much, if any at all, LG had to do with everybody's issues.

FWIW, when I picked up my Verizon G4 yesterday, there was a problem with the order in their system. They ended up working it out but I heard one of the clerks say "it's going to be a long weekend..." Now I wish I would have asked why instead of ignoring it.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm reading through this thread and can't help but wonder how much, if any at all, LG had to do with everybody's issues.

FWIW, when I picked up my Verizon G4 yesterday, there was a problem with the order in their system. They ended up working it out but I heard one of the clerks say "it's going to be a long weekend..." Now I wish I would have asked why instead of ignoring it.

Certainly possible. Although the 2 phones i got today makes 8 phones I've bought from best buy in the last 4 years and I've seen them have plenty of system issues.

GenTsoChicken

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Just called another BB and was told they've been getting many calls and they have none in stock and won't have any until next week. I'm guessing that's pretty much everywhere.

I contemplated canceling my pre-order and ordering it on Amazon but I'm not sure if they're having the same issue.

I'm sitting here playing with an empty case 😢

Posted via Nexus 5 with Touchwiz

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm so done with worst Buy

I'm sure I'll be getting that e-mail shortly. Did you order the black leather AT&T one too? This sh*t be cray-cray, yo.

Just called another BB and was told they've been getting many calls and they have none in stock and won't have any until next week. I'm guessing that's pretty much everywhere.

I contemplated canceling my pre-order and ordering it on Amazon but I'm not sure if they're having the same issue.

I'm sitting here playing with an empty case ??????

Posted via Nexus 5 with Touchwiz

I'm sitting here with a tempered glass screen protector and no black AT&T leather phone. *sigh*

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm just going to say this is what we get when best buy has no competition...there is no consistent thread to be great at customer service. Some of this can be supply related,but I know bb on phone launches.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
It seems like every best buy in Los Angeles has each of the ATT models, minus the Black Leather. This is according to the website. I have a G Flex 2 shipping to me but all the hype in this thread is making me jealous of the G4!

maduro78

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Don't worry guys you aren't missing much with the black leather. Phone is awesome but the black feels like faux, defiantly doesn't have the same quality of the brown.

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Don't worry guys you aren't missing much with the black leather. Phone is awesome but the black feels like faux, defiantly doesn't have the same quality of the brown.

I have handled it,and I really like it. I also liked the fake on note 4,but leather it is a major upgrade in my mind over plastic and over metal and glass

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

fatboypup

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
My local BB had grey and blue but...... i did a lil driving to Avondale from Phoenix 25miles in a thunderstorm and rush hour traffic

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1433565477548.jpg
    FB_IMG_1433565477548.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 34

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsenpower