Best Buy Pre-Order Thread

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I received my unlocked s20 on Monday via my pre-order from samsung but didn’t realize the limitations of unlocked phones with regards to WiFi calling. I believed the hype that they’d fix it but apparently that’s not the case because mine doesn’t work. So I pre-ordered another one via at&t from BB and I await the pick up confirmation. It’s so silly that we have to jump through hoops to get a phone to do everything its advertised to do. The unlocked one is going back to Samsung. It’s their own fault I suppose.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Someone on reddit posted a pic after they picked up their blue S20 and I have to say it's the sweetest color in the line up. Can't believe Samsung did offer this for the Ultra. Probably my biggest complaint with Samsung they always seem to offer good color options but limit them to certain models or regions.8405904.jpeg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Someone on reddit posted a pic after they picked up their blue S20 and I have to say it's the sweetest color in the line up. Can't believe Samsung did offer this for the Ultra. Probably my biggest complaint with Samsung they always seem to offer good color options but limit them to certain models or regions.View attachment 317416
Yea. The Sprint version I preordered through Best Buy only had an option for 128 gb and the Gray color. It's fine though. The Note 10 Plus I have is a really nice blue.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Someone on reddit posted a pic after they picked up their blue S20 and I have to say it's the sweetest color in the line up. Can't believe Samsung did offer this for the Ultra. Probably my biggest complaint with Samsung they always seem to offer good color options but limit them to certain models or regions.View attachment 317416
Think that's the exclusive best buy color, it is a nice color

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Sitting at the ups customer center waiting for the destination scan. They noted hold for pickup in the system and usually scan these kind of things in by 8am . Heres to hoping! Didnt want it to go out to deliver at home when I will be at work for the day (after this stop)

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Sitting at the ups customer center waiting for the destination scan. They noted hold for pickup in the system and usually scan these kind of things in by 8am . Heres to hoping! Didnt want it to go out to deliver at home when I will be at work for the day (after this stop)
Finally heading to work now I'll have to play with it later
6d6b1cbc153244fc5af386b5ac86284e.jpg

Eric Eastman

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Anyone getting contacted by Best Buy about picking up their devices in store? I pre-ordered the S20 Ultra on 2/21, Best Buy status still says it's "Preparing for Pickup Tomorrow"... I've read other forum posts about Best Buy scheduling time for people to come in and pick up there device (trade in, setup, etc.). Wondering if i should wait for that, or just show up tomorrow...

Luckymjc

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Anyone getting contacted by Best Buy about picking up their devices in store? I pre-ordered the S20 Ultra on 2/21, Best Buy status still says it's "Preparing for Pickup Tomorrow"... I've read other forum posts about Best Buy scheduling time for people to come in and pick up there device (trade in, setup, etc.). Wondering if i should wait for that, or just show up tomorrow...

I also pre-ordered my Ultra on Feb 21 online with best buy (I'm on Sprint). I've received 2 emails from Best Buy today... one is my new mobile agreement with Sprint and the other is my return label to send back my current device. My status still says "preparing for pickup tomorrow." I preorder with Best Buy every year and this is the first time I've received these emails before I have my phone. I'm hoping they just changed their preorder pickup process to be more efficient and someone didn't go in and get my phone somehow. I'm totally paranoid because I keep reading about people already going to their best buys and getting their phones...

dhavill

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
I picked up my preordered S20+ in store yesterday. All is well EXCEPT except I am not able to redeem my $150 Samsung store credit. They gave me an instruction sheet to download the Samsung Store app and then go to my Inbox where I check eligibility by entering my IMEI code. Samsung says the device is ineligible. I called Samsung customer service and they said to uninstall the app, reinstall and try again later -- that the system was having trouble keeping up with demand. This answer doesn't seem quite right to me. Anyone else with this problem?

Eric Eastman

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I picked up my preordered S20+ in store yesterday. All is well EXCEPT except I am not able to redeem my $150 Samsung store credit. They gave me an instruction sheet to download the Samsung Store app and then go to my Inbox where I check eligibility by entering my IMEI code. Samsung says the device is ineligible. I called Samsung customer service and they said to uninstall the app, reinstall and try again later -- that the system was having trouble keeping up with demand. This answer doesn't seem quite right to me. Anyone else with this problem?

Did you receive an email or call from Best Buy about your device being ready for pick up?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qqw999adsfdg