Biometrics update rolling out

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm happy to report that my FPS is working much better after this update. Not perfect but way better. I have not even re-registered my prints or restarted the phone yet.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Got the update this morning as well (T-mobile). Connects faster. I didn't have that many issues before but so far today seems more reliable. Have not re-registered.

NeoTreo

May 17, 2016
Visit site
:confused:
Got the update this morning, T-Mobile in the SF Bay Area.
It comes as a notification, there is no link FROM the Galaxy Store.

FPS still a POS - can't get it to register fingerprints, how's its suppose to recognize fingerprints.
So far, its the only thing that SUCKS with the S10+

Mend07

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
what's the build number for this new update on T-mobile guys? I still haven't recieved it although my FPS is working fine.

JustPassin

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
:confused:
Got the update this morning, T-Mobile in the SF Bay Area.
It comes as a notification, there is no link FROM the Galaxy Store.

FPS still a POS - can't get it to register fingerprints, how's its suppose to recognize fingerprints.
So far, its the only thing that SUCKS with the S10+
Not having any issues here after update! Wipe the screen down, maybe clean your fingers, and restart phone, register and try again fam
68883c0241f8dbb11e2f095b7fba97d0.gif

Last edited:

dejanh

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
This update is simply not working out for me. I have been getting it for a few days now, and it kept on failing with the message "can't install", over and over like that. Finally, I installed the March update last night, then tried again and the same error was occurring. Next, I took the advice from somebody on Reddit to remove the fingerprints, re-add them, and try again. Since I removed the fingerprints the update has now completely disappeared and even after re-adding the fingerprints, the update does not re-appear any more. It did not complete successfully. It just simply does not exist any more. No notification, no update, nothing, not even after restarts. I am sitting on 2.0.4.1, the old version.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This update is simply not working out for me. I have been getting it for a few days now, and it kept on failing with the message "can't install", over and over like that. Finally, I installed the March update last night, then tried again and the same error was occurring. Next, I took the advice from somebody on Reddit to remove the fingerprints, re-add them, and try again. Since I removed the fingerprints the update has now completely disappeared and even after re-adding the fingerprints, the update does not re-appear any more. It did not complete successfully. It just simply does not exist any more. No notification, no update, nothing, not even after restarts. I am sitting on 2.0.4.1, the old version.

What was the error message it gave you?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usapana_098