Can't Login to Google Account after Reset

utkmsr

Jan 7, 2018
Visit site
I was doing a factory reset of my Moto X4. Unfortunately I had forgotten the google account password, so I changed it and then reset the phone.

Now after reset, the phone asks for the credentials of account that was previously synced.
When I give the account and the new password I set, it says Unable to login because of password change and asks me to wait for 24 hours.

Is there a workaround for this?
After the 24 hours, would I be able to login with the new credential or the old one?

Please help!!

prestigiouswireless

Oct 1, 2017
Visit site
I was doing a factory reset of my Moto X4. Unfortunately I had forgotten the google account password, so I changed it and then reset the phone.

Now after reset, the phone asks for the credentials of account that was previously synced.
When I give the account and the new password I set, it says Unable to login because of password change and asks me to wait for 24 hours.

Is there a workaround for this?
After the 24 hours, would I be able to login with the new credential or the old one?

Please help!!

Only other workaround would be to pay a third party company to bypass it. I would wait the 24 hours.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
If it says wait 24 hrs. then do so. Google (Google FRP lock) for more info. Normally its a 72 hr. wait until you can sign in again. I believe any previous password will get you back in.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

utkmsr

Jan 7, 2018
Visit site
If it says wait 24 hrs. then do so. Google (Google FRP lock) for more info. Normally its a 72 hr. wait until you can sign in again. I believe any previous password will get you back in.

I don't remember the previous password. Will the password that I set yesterday just before restting the phone work?