Contest closed - 5 copies of The Android Developers Cookbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

yacoubean

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I am developing a new Android game. A board game that I hope will be popular. But I'm a brand new Android developer (I am a full time programmer for my day job, but I've never done Android dev before). So this book will REALLY help me.

PREvision

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I would be thrilled to get that book. I am a professional web developper but have been interested in the mobile platforms. I started on WebOs when I had a Pre and moved to the EVO last June. Since then, I have been learning Android development using appinventor but this does not yet give me access to all features Android has to offer. This book would be a great opprotunity to get more serious about Android programming.
Ben

capitaltpt

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I have always wanted to get into programming and given the way the current job market is going for teachers (especially music teachers), I could use a Plan B. I'd love to get this book!

soran

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I too am interested in developing on the android platform, and a good android cookbook style development book would go a long way towards motivating me to get started! Thanks for giving us all the opportunity :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

retropunk

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Android PLEASE!

I love Android Central and I read posts all the time but this is my first post!
I'm a Flash developer doing side projects using the Android SDK. I'm a huge fan of Addison-Wesley books too. I just finished reading "The Object Oriented Thought Process"...killer book.
I'd love this book too!
Thanks!

technogadget

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Android Developers Cookbook

I have just switched over from Blackberry and now own a HTC Aria. The Android Developers Cookbook would be a welcome addition to the phone. I could then start to develop my own software and themes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware