Contest closed - 5 copies of The Android Developers Cookbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
I keep trying to get into making my own apps, but I just choke whenever XML is involved. (Im fact, I'm strangely more comfortable with using Java to make my UIs. I'm an odd duck.)

tatiyeh

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
The Android Developer's Cookbook

Would love a free copy of the The Android Developer's Cookbook - working on a marine app for android.
Thanks
Tom

BryEDS

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Pick me! Pick me!

Trying to learn to program on android through my hectic work schedule and could really use a resource like this! I want to build an app that uses the internet to connect to data on the web (like how IMDB works and apps like that) to update ... and ll I want to say!! Anyways, I could use this, it would be life changing for me to have a resource like this ...

liggy

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Android Newby switched from WebOS

Please help me by picking me for the book!!

Thanks Gracias Danke Grazie Spasibo Obrigado Arigato Qujanaq Doh_je Takk Merci

bhedges

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Cookbook Manual

I'm a longtime developer and Fan of the Android OS. I have a couple of great app ideas that I have been wanting to develop. I would love to get a copy of the Android developers cookbook.

Jolest

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I've three Android apps on my schedule and was planning on getting a couple of manuals to get started. This would be a great starting point for an experienced developer like myself.

Skatedawg

ROM Abuser
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Please give me a copy. Im learning how to program for Android and i want to hopefully develop something good for everyone here on AndroidCentral.com. I never really win anything but if i do win this from AndroidCentral i want to give back to this community. Thanks for reading my post.

supercat1

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
been playing around with app inventor. after mocking up and prototyping on it, i was about to jump into full on development. this would be a great asset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jameszang48