Download more Thunderbolt skins!!!

kcthwun

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I click on the apks and I hit Install all but 9 worked the ones dat don't work say file bin not found

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

NCX

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Some of these skins are actually some i have designed including its clocks, I gave sopL87 permission to convert them over to skin format for Sense 2.x. As I don't have the time to make them in such format.

You can see which ones are mine by clicking my XDA link in my signature.

I'm contemplating making more since not all the themes i made have been ported to the skin.apk format for use on all non-rooted Sense 2.x devices.
:eek:

Kronko

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
They all work great, I believe are 30 of them at this moment. Thanks for sharing the info.

EvolutionGSR

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I can't yet Download or see any of the skins on the site because I don't have permission, but can someone tell me if there is a skin that makes it so my texts and emails have a black background with white lettering?

theGman911

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I click on the apks and I hit Install all but 9 worked the ones dat don't work say file bin not found

Some are .bin not .apk for some reason.

Download androzip and when u click the bin it will open androzip. Find the file in that explorer and click it. Choose open and it says open with what and gives you a long list. Choose the one that has installer in the name. Don't remember the exact name right now. Hope it helps.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Some are .bin not .apk for some reason.

Download androzip and when u click the bin it will open androzip. Find the file in that explorer and click it. Choose open and it says open with what and gives you a long list. Choose the one that has installer in the name. Don't remember the exact name right now. Hope it helps.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

all you have to do is rename the file with astro to apk .. thats android that does that dont know why

OFace

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
So I downloaded and installed LEOnidas just fine, but in the screen shot that shows the LEOnidas skin, the top bar shows a completely different style than the one that I now have. Can anyone help me change this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332