Google Nexus 4 - Colorless icons

jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
So hello, I just got the 4.4,update and noticed that the icons (battery meter, WiFi icon, alarm icon and clock), on the upper right of the screen are lacking color. They just show as white instead of as green for battery meter, blue for WiFi meter, etc. Is there anyway to change the colors back to normal?,

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Colorless icons

So hello, I just got the 4.4,update and noticed that the icons (battery meter, WiFi icon, alarm icon and clock), on the upper right of the screen are lacking color. They just show as white instead of as green for battery meter, blue for WiFi meter, etc. Is there anyway to change the colors back to normal?,

No... those are the colors for 4.4.

jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

Ugh, great. So what you are saying is that these are the lack of colors for 4.4 right? Lol. That's too bad.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

I know it seems a bit plain but after looking at Holo Blue for so long I'm welcoming a bit of change.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

Ugh, great. So what you are saying is that these are the lack of colors for 4.4 right? Lol. That's too bad.

As far as those icons are.. yes. I too liked the blue better... white is bland. Better than red, green purple and orange though... lol!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Yeah give Google time, they will switch to something else in a further update :)

Sent from my HTC ONE using AC Forums mobile app

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Once you get used to white, the blue looks very dated. Give it some time, it should grow on you.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app