google wallet? gsm galaxy tmobile

NEO_FOLLOWER2

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
ok so my gf got a galaxy nexus and i downloaded gwallet for her via the browser method
and when i try to run it says "carrier has not been certified for use" or something along those lines.

so has anyone gotten gwallet to work on gsm tmobile?
is installing the apk available on the forums somewhere different than the official download?

font1975

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Look in the Nexus S -T-Mo forum; there's an APK posted.

I installed the APK, then did the browser method and it updated it with the market version. [The whole time it was downloading and installing it displayed the not certified blah blah blah message].

However, I've been unable to add funds. Not sure if that's from Google locking down the Prepaid card or because I'm on T-Mo. (Guess I can borrow my wife's AT&T sim from her work phone and try again)

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Look in the Nexus S -T-Mo forum; there's an APK posted.

I installed the APK, then did the browser method and it updated it with the market version. [The whole time it was downloading and installing it displayed the not certified blah blah blah message].

However, I've been unable to add funds. Not sure if that's from Google locking down the Prepaid card or because I'm on T-Mo. (Guess I can borrow my wife's AT&T sim from her work phone and try again)

Not being able to add funds is probably because of Google removing provisioning of Prepaid cards recently. Its back up as of yesterday and should be fully operational soon.

I too installed on my unlocked GSM model with the .apk method. Couldn't get the browser trick to work always got the unsupported carrier error.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kazank