Honor 8 cases-covers-accessories?

ce_tx

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
Right now I'm using a Klear Cut matte PET screen protector (Amazon) and a clear TPU case from urcase on eBay. The case had dust plugs for the charging port and headphone jack. The headphone jack plug fit fine, but the charging port plug was too large. If one didn't work, I didn't want either, so I removed both of them. Other than that minor issue, it's a fine TPU case. It does have a bit of a lip, more so than the Honor-endorsed TPU case I received with the phone.

WP_20170103_06_27_49_Pro.jpg

WP_20170103_06_28_28_Pro.jpg

WP_20170103_06_29_02_Pro.jpg

ce_tx

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
By the way, I also have the Dr. Strange phone case that I'd be happy to send to anyone who wants it. One of my coworkers has already called dibs on the two comic books from the gift pack, so it would be just the phone case. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Honor 8 cases and covers?

They have two cases for the honor 8. One is TPU and the other one is, I don't know.

There are many cases not made by Honor. I just wanted to note that I got my case from Honor. Not that the case isn't official.

I think I have the TPU case for my Honor 8.

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
The honor Z1

IMG_20170106_163126.jpg

Upon receiving this Z1 I was a bit hesitant to wear it.
Since changing the band and becoming used to wearing it for over a month I'm very pleased.

I must admit it's my new friend!
So simple it gives me just the right amount of info.
Paired this with 3 different phones and the Z1 works well.

The Huawei app isn't complex and does provide a few options for the Z1.

Bottom line:
It's a go (especially with a better watch band)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Right now I'm using a Klear Cut matte PET screen protector (Amazon) and a clear TPU case from urcase on eBay. The case had dust plugs for the charging port and headphone jack. The headphone jack plug fit fine, but the charging port plug was too large. If one didn't work, I didn't want either, so I removed both of them. Other than that minor issue, it's a fine TPU case. It does have a bit of a lip, more so than the Honor-endorsed TPU case I received with the phone.

View attachment 249456

View attachment 249457

View attachment 249458

Gorgeous!

madamocta

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Just got a new case, Nilkin Nature 0.6mm clear case. It's amazing and totally recommended if you want a minimalist case. It fits great, has attached dust covers for the charging port and headphones jack, slight ridges on the sides so you can grip the phone, all cutouts are perfect to a mm. I would post a photo, but I currently don't have another camera to take a photo while the case is on the phone. I got the case off eBay for 5$, there are three colors available - gold, gray and clear.

Here's a link: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...174&mpre=http://www.ebay.com/itm/162147996818

ce_tx

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
I have some Nillkin Nature cases for my Lumias, and they are pretty great cases! Haven't tried one yet for my Honor 8, but it's a possibility.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guytronic, I have one of the Dr. Strange cases I've never used. If you'll pay shipping it's yours. Or anyone else who might like it, for that matter. I know that offer has already been made in this thread, but I thought I'd chime in too.

Any takers for the case? Or the comics?

How nice of you! And... Comics? You have a comics case?! :)